Saturday, October 2, 2010

Days of Play--Make a Wreath

Obsessed with Fall much?  I know I am.

So when I saw this wreath:
Photo from My Stay-at-home Mama Drama
and then this wreath:

Photo from The Hillside Home
I just had to try my hand at wreath making (kids in tow, of course).

I followed the steps laid out for me by Ashley at the Hillside Home and wa-la: A Where is the ME in Mommy? Fall wreath (for under $15)!

Might I suggest an outing to a craft supply store near you to buy some wreath making supplies?

Don't want your kids' help with this one?  Get them a mini-sytofoam wreath for them to stuff leaves, berries, and flowers into while you create your front door masterpiece!

2 comments:

  1. So fun! :) I found a sweet fall wreath at a garage sale for a quarter...but I'm feeling inspired to make a Christmas one! :)

    The styrofoam (sp?) wreath for the kids is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE Fall too! Even though in Phoenix we don't get the changing of the leaves, etc. I still love everything about the season. What beautiful wreaths! I think I may have to make one of these!

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)