Monday, October 18, 2010

Confession: A Pop Song I Love

I'm a music snob and quippy little pop songs do nothing for me .... normally.

I heard this song on the radio the other day (I NEVER listen to the radio but my CD case was in Matt's truck ... grrrrrrrrr.......).  Anyhow, as soon as I heard this song I thought of my sister.  I'm one of those people who thinks of exactly what to say when I want to say it (which gets me in trouble).  My sister, on the other hand, is the sweetest, kindest person who would never say a word of anger to anyone but she can express herself in passive-aggressive ways that can be quite funny.

Enjoy this deliciously passive-aggressive little tune, dedicated to my big sister.

Who made Monday the King of Anything anyhow?!?!

1 comment:

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)