Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tuesday's Too Clean Tip--Cotton Ball in a Tub

I just read this tip in my new Real Simple.  I tried it.  I love it!

Take a cotton ball and soak it in bathroom cleaner (think Kaboom) or bleach.

Set it in the corner of your tubs (where pink mildewy stuff may or may not be growing).

Leave it alone for 30 minutes to and hour.

Throw away cotton ball and wipe away the remains of the icky bathtub growing stuff.


While your cotton ball is soaking and saving you tons of time, click here and register to win a $45 gift certificate to spend in a CSN store!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this may have forever changed the way I look at my most despised household task. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I was reading this late last night and then I ended up dreaming about it! It was a very awkward dream that really made no sense but had to do with you babysitting my kids and using these cotton balls all over my house! There were some more awkward parts that I will tell you someday in person! I woke up and starting laughing after a few minutes when I realized it was a dream! Haha!

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)