Monday, September 20, 2010

My Outfit--Christmas Colors

Quite a while ago I did a post on wearing colors and I talked about mixing complimentary colors (blue/orange, red/green, yellow/purple).  I know it sound weird but it works. 

I submit as evidence this work day outfit.

Okay, not great photos today but pride before a fall--right?

Anyhow, classic black pants + green satin shirt + skinny red belt + red necklace + heels = A simple, chic outfit.

NERD ALERT! NERD ALERT! NERD ALERT! NERD ALERT! NERD ALERT! NERD ALERT!
Well, I did warn you.

If you'd like to win a $45 gift certificate to spend in one of CSN's 200 stores, click here!

1 comment:

  1. This is a very cute outfit. I love red and green, my kitchen is red and green. I think if you find the right shade it doesn't look like Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)