Friday, September 24, 2010

Date Night In--Drive In

Maybe you can't actually make it to a drive in but if you have a car and a portable DVD player/laptop, you can re-create one!

What you'll need:
  • laptop/portable DVD player
  • movie (I recommend Grease!)
  • Snacks--soda, popcorn, movie candy 
  • pillows and blankets
  • baby monitor
What to do:
  • Get the kids tucked into bed
  • Grab your gear and sneak out to the car
  • Get comfy and watch your show
  • Make out at least once
  • Keep the monitor on so you can hear your children.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, that monitor part is important. LOL And make sure the car is in the driveway and not the garage if you will be turning it on. ;)

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)