Tuesday, August 17, 2010

To Do Tuesday--Plan a Girl's Night

I think time with the girls is SOOOO important.  Spend some time today organizing a girl's night event.  Send evites to your favorite ladies and spend some quality time chatting and celebrating womanhood.

Need some ideas?

Knit-Wits
Have everyone over to your house.  All ladies bring a snack to share and a craft to work on.  Craft, chat, eat, enjoy!

Dessert Divas
Make a chocolate fondue and have each lady bring a dipper (strawberries, pretzels, marshmallows, bananas, etc).  Visit while you enjoy dessert

Movie Night
Get the gals together and go see the latest chick-flick.  Your husband will probably be on board with this one!
Slumber party
Get four gals together, priceline a ritzy hotel (even in your same town) and go spend the night away from home.  Play games, sit in the hot tub, watch movies, laugh.  Sleep in!



2 comments:

  1. I don't think I could keep my sanity without a girls night here and there.

    Btw, I put a link on my blog today going back to one of your Too Clean Tips. Hope that's ok! :)
    http://www.thefrontierkitchen.com/2010/08/tuesdays-kitchen-tip-shine-your-sink.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Yes! Yes! lol Oh I wouldn't make it without my girls!

    We even just get together a couple of nights a week to do Zumba at one of the churches here in town. It's free - and we laugh our heads off the entire time. No men allowed.. so it rocks! :)

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)