Friday, August 20, 2010

Friday Fashion--Fall Finds from Old Navy

I was just perusing Old Navy and here are some finds for fall that I'm kinda falling for ...


And Jenny over at jaydub photography asked me to put together some possible family photo shoot outfits (away with jeans and black shirts in family photos) so here's what I created (thus far ... I'll probably continue obsessing over this for a few weeks).  Want to know how to buy the pieces posted here?  Just click the item you are interested in and wa-la, buying info shall appear!

Purple and Gray

Neutral and Denim

Reds and Greens

1 comment:

  1. We have our family pics in about 2 weeks. Any chance you want to help me figure out what everyone is going to wear?

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)