Friday, August 6, 2010

Friday Fashion--Back Again?

Some "old" styles I'm glad to see re-appearing:

OXFORDS and LOAFERS (without socks, of course)


ROLLING JEANS

WHITE PANTS

DESTROYED DENIM
 
Some trends I wish would have stayed out of the new millennium:

ROMPERS


HARAM PANTS


BAJAS (also known as Mexican Hoodies)
Made famous by him in the 1990s

ACID WASHED JEANS

Oh my gosh!  I'm having 80s/early 90's flashbacks!  Help!


What trends are you happy to see again?  
What trends do you wish would have stayed away?

2 comments:

  1. Ha! It's hard for me not to associate anyone wearing a baja with 'stoner'. Too funny that it's back in style now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why oh why do people wear haram pants? How can you look in the mirror and convince yourself that the saggy diaper look is a good thing?

    Anyhow, I'm a jean rolling fan. :)

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)