- You've used your spit to clean another human's face.
- You've wiped a runny nose with nothing but your hand.
- You've excused yourself to "go potty" to a room full of adults.
- You've discussed color, quantity, and consistency of poop at the dinner table.
- You've started a diet that required you to not eat left overs off your kids' plates.
- You've said, "Because I said so!" or "I'll give you something to cry about!"
- You've caught yourself singing the theme song to Dora the Explorer when no one else was around.
- You've daydreamed about the days when you used to just work forty hours a week.
- You've busted a move when someone went tickle in the big potty.
- Everyone in your house has the stomach flu but you still have to comfort and entertain
- You can't see the front of your fridge through all the art work.
- You can't remember the last time you finished a dessert or treat without sharing some of it.
- You magically know where dad's keys are (under the couch), where son's pacifier went to (in the soup pot to the right the stove), and where daughter's school bag is (in the dress up bin).
You know you're a mom when ...