Monday, July 12, 2010

Your Words--An Ad

LOST
My sanity has been missing since Thursday June 24, 2010.  It was last seen at the corner of Teething Baby and Testing Boundaries Pre-schooler.  Sanity may or may not be in the presence of a package of pepperoni that is so old the mold has gone grey.  For the sake of my husband, please return if found.  Quilted toaster cover and rubber band ball reward offered.


Your turn.  What would your ad say?

What section would I find it under?  LOST, FOUND, FOR SALE, FOR RENT, SEEKING EMPLOYMENT, WANTED ...

2 comments:

  1. WANTED - Mom of a three year-old wanting an extra month of Summer. Please share if you have one you're not using.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great!! I laughed when I read it!

    Thank for commenting on my BFF post over at Shell's blog last week!

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)