Thursday, July 8, 2010

Things I Love--When Celebs do Good Things

Whenever we hear about celebrities, we generally see 'em like this:

Glamorous but slightly irrelevant

OR 

Not so glamorous and slightly irrelevant.

Let's face it.  There have been some great celebs (Bob Hope) who have gone out of their way for us "common folk" but from the outside, it appears all that fame and fortune can make celebrities self-righteous, self-important jerks (Paris Hilton).

So when I see something like this, it makes me feel good all over!



That's right. Lenny Kravitz (long the King of Cool in our home) stumbled across a church choir singing his music and joined in.  How awesome is that?

Yay, Lenny!  I love it!

4 comments:

  1. That is pretty cool! Thanks for posting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't he so fun! I <3 Lenny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, just saw this clip today, and I love it! For me as a musician, some of the best moments are music are those that are unplanned, when a bunch of musicians just want to get together and play. Thanks for sharing. Fun. There's another cool clip of the Philadelphia Opera Company that secretly planted themselves in a public market and began singing 'Brindisi' from La Traviatta randomly and mixed up in a crowd of unsuspecting people. That was neat to watch.

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)