Sunday, June 6, 2010

What's Cooking 6/7-6/13

This coming Friday and Saturday I'm going to a Beth Moore/Kay Arthur/Pricilla Shirer conference with my BFF Kim, my sister Randean, my mother-in-law, Aunt Julie and a slew of other gals.  Not only will I be spiritually filled AND get out my word count, I totally get to stay in a rockin' awesome hotel without kiddos.  Ahhhhhhhhh!  I can't wait!

Until then, here's what I plan of feeding my lovies!




Monday--Spicy Beef tacos on whole wheat tortillas with all the trimmings (cuz nothing can be easy at my house!)
Tuesday--Chicken Penne with salad and French bread
Wednesday--Orange Honey Teriyaki Chicken a la Frontier Kitchen (Photo is from Frontier Kitchen)
Thursday--Grilled steaks with home fries and green beans
Friday--I'm at the conference and daddy is cooking
Saturday--Matt's choice
Sunday--BBQ Salmon with wild rice and mixed greens

2 comments:

  1. Yay! My recipe is happy to have made it onto your dinner plan. You'll have to let me know if it is too sweet or not. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll let you know. And sorry about the "photo" steal without asking. I waivered and then decided I could always take it down or bribe you with a baked good or something ...

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)