Thursday, June 10, 2010

Things I love--My Pots and Pans

For our wedding we were given a set of stainless steel pots and pans from QVC. Th brand is Cook's Essentials.

I consider myself to be a pretty dang good cook (and if you disagree, you are henceforth formally disinvited to dinner).  Anyhow, I've run the gamut of pots and pans.  Calpahan, La Creucet, cast iron, Pampered Chef, Rachel Ray--you name it, I've tried it.  And you know what, I always, always, always come back to my fairly inexpensive Cook's Essential pots and pans.

They are heavy duty, non-stick, and dreamy.  And remember, I'm not getting paid or getting new pots and pans to say this.  These are the pans I use.  The pans I love.  The pans I recommend.  And I'll tell you, after 8 years of hardcore cookin' there's not a scratch in the non-stick coating (though I'm also anal about NEVER using metal cooking utensils!)

If you've got a wedding this summer, look into the 10 piece set of Cook's Essentials.  The cook in the marriage will thank you.

I love my pots and pans! *sigh*

What cooking gadgets do you love?

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE my enameled cast iron skillet I got from Sam's. It's just the Sam's Member's Mark brand but it works fantastic and I use it almost daily.

    I also really liked some that I bought from TJ Maxx a few months ago. They're Hotel Black Label (I've never heard of them before) but they're curved so things heat up much quicker in them. We're friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need new pots and pans! Thanks for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this & use it at almost every meal. I'm a total snob to all my other knives now & honestly don't remember the last time I used one (other than a butter knife).

    Here is a link to them in all the colors of the rainbow :)

    I love your pans. Someday if we have a bigger house/kitchen I would like to get some prettier pans than we have now & hang them in the kitchen. I don't even know the brand of our pans. They are from Walmart & they actually work really well. I'm pretty OCD about never using metal cooking utensils or putting my pans in the dishwasher! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Sarah--I'll need to see those.

    @Shell--Let me know if you get them/love them.

    @Shelly--I'm gonna have to check out those knives.

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)