Monday, June 21, 2010

One Style Two Ways

For the life of me I can't understand why Maxi Dresses are so popular.  They are cute and all but they seem so impractical.  Maybe it's just that I'm not a dress girl.  I don't know (if it helps I did find a Maxi Dress at a garage sale this weekend so I'll wear it and see if it makes me less critical ... no promises...).

Anyhow, if you are a dress girl, you should know that you can style Maxi Dresses up or down.  Wedges, a bold necklace, and a killer bag will have you ready for a night on the town.  A sheer summer scarf, boho bag, and strappy sandals will keep the look pulled together but casual.

Happy dress wearing (if you insist)!

Uptown Girl


Downtown Charlie Brown

1 comment:

  1. I am a dress kinda girl.. but I also don't get Maxi dresses. So long.. so in the way! And, for a shortie like me.. anything below the knee just chops me up even more!

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)