Welcome to the "IT" list!Every week Jill from the Good Life For Less rounds up the best blog ideas and compiles them into one smokin' hot, link lovin' good time! Take a minute, or an hour--whatever, and check out these fab finds (and the inspiring blogs that showcase 'em)!
And by the way, do you recognize the watch? I can practically feel the forces of nature telling me that Matt should have it for Father's Day!
Interested in being featured on the "it" list? Small businesses, retailers and bloggers alike are welcome to join this weekly publication! email goodlifeforless (at) gmail.com for info!
We have a SUPER fab line-up this week gals... as I was compiling the "it" list I kept saying, "...that is my favorite... no, no, this one has got to be the best... wait, wait, I just love this one!" Take some time today or this weekend to visit each of these brillz blogs - you won't be sorry!
- Jess of jesslc and makeundermylife is hosting one (or NINE!) hot giveaways this week (it ends today so scoot on over bunnies!)... Five Days, Nine Blogs, Nine Giveaways. The best part - there is a great cause behind these fun necklaces!
- the pretty bee has me *buzzing* over this doily wall art! I even had to get the behind the scenes details on pricing (you know me!) - the objects of my affection cost less than $2.00 at the fabric store. Don't miss this!
- the good life for less reminds you that the Summer looks:book is up and ripe for the picking! It's all the wardrobe inspiration that you will need to get you to fall.
- where is the me in mommy rounds up Father's Day gift ideas (which reminds me.... I need to get on that.)
- do. think. wear. see. love. dream. is inspired by Sundance... so she shops her own closet to achieve the look. LOVE THIS. Also, she offers new readers a re-cap on what's up at her blog... what a good idea! She's a doll, just a doll...
- a spot of whimsy is inspired to throw a beach themed party... and after reading that post, I am too. She has captured the essence of "beach" perfectly.
- karina, ink in all her craftiness takes dollar bin finds and makes them into a memento display. She makes it looks so easy... always.
- one hundred inspirations brings us January Jones' simple & chic summer look for less than $70. Nice. Very nice.
- sweetie pie pumpkin noodle whips up an outfit inspired by this sunset and it's drop.dead.
- merci, blah, blah rounds up, hands down, the most glamorous selection of chandeliers I have ever seen. I'll take one, or a million, of each.
- one sweet find has me dreaming of champagne hot air balloon rides. Swoon....
Thanks for checking out this week's IT list. If this is your first time on Where is the ME in Mommy? I'd love to have you take a peek at some of my most popular posts!
Click the following phrases to read up!
That's What She Said!
Wearing Black and Brown Together