Saturday, June 19, 2010

Days of Play--Shadow Puppets

M.E. and I *literally* just finished doing shadow puppets.  I sat behind our curtain and made the puppets and she watched and guessed what animals I was making.  When we were done (because we went through the list I knew twice) she said, "gosh mom, that was big fun."


If you need some shadow puppet ideas (because you are like me and only know how to make a dog, butterfly, and bunny) click here.

If you want to feel like your skills are completely inferior, watch this--it's pretty amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)