Friday, June 11, 2010

Date Night--Quarter Date

Okay, most of my date ideas are "Date Night In" ideas but this one is still pretty cheap and fun.


Here's what you need:

  • A car
  • 1 roll of quarters (which is $10).
Here's the challenge:

You and your husband must drive around town and get a full meal (main course, vegetable, drink, and dessert) for two people using ONLY $10 worth of quarters.  To make it even trickier, you can spend no more than $2 at each location (and this includes tax).

Your dinner might be a taco, french fries, a free cup of water, and a chocolate chip cookie but you'll have a good time.

Don't want to pay for a sitter?   Take the kids and make it a family date (but you only get to an additional $2.50 for each kid). It's good for them to see you and your husband being a little silly.



Gonna try it?  Tell me all about it!

1 comment:

  1. Fun idea! :) Did you take the photo of the quarters? If so, nice job! :)

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)