Sunday, May 9, 2010

You Are My Sunshine

Deb at Just Short of Crazy just gave me the You are My Sunshine Award!  I think because I gave her desk organization advice.  Maybe not.


Anyway, in keep with blog award rules, here are 12 Blogs I love:
  1. Chapters of Me
  2. The Munchkin and Little Miss
  3. Naptime Notes
  4. The Improbable Housewife
  5. Mommy's Camera
  6. $5 Dinners
  7. The (Un)Experienced Mom
  8. Knock-Off Wood
  9. Hello.  My name is Mommy.
  10. Everyday Mom Ideas
  11. A Beautiful Place
  12. Things I Can't Say

1 comment:

  1. Awww...thanks! You are so kind and you definitely bring sunshine to my day too! :)

    Keep blogging...its great stuff!

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)