Sunday, May 30, 2010

What's Cooking 5/31-6/6

Ohmygosh!  Is it June already?  I can't tell you how happy I am to have grill-worthy weather.  This time of year I get a little wild with my cooking (and by wild I mean lazy and sporadic).

Near as I can tell we'll be eating something along these lines:

Monday--Honey pepper pork loin and sweet potatoes with kale
Tuesday--Spicy honey chicken with raw veggies
Wednesday--Enchiladas with Spanish Rice
Thursday--BBQ Chicken legs and baked beans (the really unhealthy kind!)
Friday--Chili-Lime steak with cilantro rice
Saturday--Halibut--haven't decided how yet!
Sunday--Dad's grill master choice

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)