Sunday, May 2, 2010

What's Cooking 5/3-5/9

First of all, a super duper HAPPY BIRTHDAY shout out to my mom!

Wow.  With a trip to my sister's, Matt traveling, and some surprise company, my meal plan is all messed up.  The good news is that most of the meals are frozen so there was no food going to waste.

Sorry most of these are "repeats" but that happens!

Monday--honey lime chicken with cilantro rice
Tuesday--beef enchiladas in red sauce
Wednesday--White lasagna with salad and homemade crusty bread
Thursday--Dijon pork loin and steamed red potatoes
Friday--Spicy grilled salmon and veggies
Saturday--Best Marinade Ever steaks and spicy home fries
Sunday--BBQ ribs with dad's secret sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)