Sunday, May 16, 2010

What's Cooking 5/17-5/23

And on the dinner menu this week:

Monday--Spiced Chicken and CousCous salad
Tuesday--Pepper steak and rice
Wednesday--Soy-Glazed Halibut with wild rice and steamed veggies
Thursday--Country roast with potatoes and carrots
Friday--Grilled Steaks and home fries
Saturday--Out to dinner--guest in town  **Happy Birthday Paxton!**
Sunday--BBQ for Cousin Luke's Graduation!

Need a recipe not attached to a link?  E-mail me at whereisthemeinmommy@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Sounds great as usual! I need to start doing this, and I say that every week!

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)