Monday, May 10, 2010

How to wear a Country Shirt

Plaid, floral, and denim button down shirts are hot this summer.  If you are a WY country gal like me, then you know these tops as "country shirts."

How can you style them?  Pair these tops with khaki bermudas and strappy wedges, dressy shorts and heels, or denim boyfriend cut-offs and ballet flats.





The country shirt is incredibly versatile. Dress it up. Dress it down. Add a scarf or necklace. Layer it up.

Do you have a country shirt?  How do you style it?

2 comments:

  1. I do enjoy your fashion posts! :) Especially since I have been needing to update my wardrobe a lot lately (because its all too big...which is a good problem in my case) :) I appreciate the ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the second option. Very cute and stylish! Its giving me some good ideas.

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)