Monday, May 3, 2010

Days of Play--Tunnels and Bridges

I just love random ideas I can throw together in the name of fun.  I'm posting this one because whenever we drive and there is a bridge or walkway or anything overhead, M.E. yells, "DUCK!" In small amounts it is too funny.  In large amounts it's totally irritating!

How to play:

Show your child photos of bridges and tunnels.  Talk about what they are used for, how they are different, where you've seen them, etc.

Now make your body a bridge and let your child climb over you.
Make your body a tunnel and let your child crawl through.
Repeat using chairs, blankets, ropes, etc.

1 comment:

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)