Sunday, April 18, 2010

What's Cooking 4/19-4/25

So here's what we'll be dining on for din din at our house this week.  We are going out of town at the end of the week to spend some much needed time with my big sister!

Again, most of these meals come from my mass OAMC event.

Monday--Breakfast for dinner (I still have Monday classes so DH is cookin' tonight and he rocks breakfasts!)
Tuesday--Honey-Lime Chicken with lime-cilantro rice
Wednesday--shredded beef tacos with all the fixins
Thursday--Chicken marsala over whole wheat pasta and salad
Friday, Saturday, Sunday--Dining out!

Happy Dinners!

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)