Saturday, March 13, 2010

What's Cooking 3/15-3/21

This is officially my spring break from school!  Yes, no homework for one week!  Finally a chance to procrastinate from procrastination.  Yippee!

Anyhow, even though it is technically a vacation time, my family still prefers to eat.  The last few weeks menu has been so wacky and I haven't made everything so you'll see a repeat here.  Thanks for the patience (Randean).

Monday-Cheesy Chicken and broccoli
Tuesday--Roast and veggies
Wednesday-Spicy Chicken
Thursday-Shredded beef tacos
Friday-Garlic Herb Halibut
Saturday-Easy 1 pan chicken and rice
Sunday--Lime-Chili steak with cilantro-lime rice

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)