Friday, March 12, 2010

Missing Matt

My darling husband is an attorney--part of the 1% that don't give attorneys a bad name.  :)

Anyhow, he's been working like crazy as of late and has been traveling a ton.  I want to be that strong independent woman when he's gone but really, I hate it.  I hate being alone at night and making the bed in the morning.

He left early yesterday morning for Toronto (which means the children and I all got sick).  Therefore, I'm running away to my in-laws house so they can take care of me the kids.

I love my mother and father-in-law but they are no Matt.

6 comments:

  1. Awww,I hope you all feel better soon. My husband travels occasionally, so I know how it feels to miss him. Luckily it isn't too often, but when he goes, it stinks. Take care!

    Tina @ The Floundering SAHM

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reagan, I will be praying for you today. I understand what you are going through and I am sorry. I hate when Aaron travels, unless I get to go of course! I too want to be strong but it's not always that easy. It's a wonderful thing to love your husband so much and that you miss him when he is gone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dh travels, too. And I hate it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you all feel better. My husband travels a bit too and sometimes it is nice to just chill in the evening by myself once the kids are in bed, but it can be stressful having to do it all too. :)

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)