- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 box of Uncle Ben's Original Recipe Wild Rice
- Shredded Provolone cheese (or swiss)
- Preheat oven to 350'
- In a 9x13 baking dish combine the rice, water (as called for in box directions), and seasonings.
- Top with chicken breasts.
- Bake 45-60 minutes until juices run clear and rice is finished.
- Uncover and top with a bit of cheese. Bake until cheese melts.
- You can cut down the water to 1 cup and use a can of Golden Mushroom soup or Cream of Mushroom to make this a creamier dish.