Saturday, March 27, 2010

Deb Organized Her Desk!

Remember Deb from Just Short of Crazy?


She's the gal who wanted a few tips on organizing her desk.  Well, I took a whole day, shirked my educational responsibilities (**dreamy**) and made some suggestions.


A few days later I received an e-mail and photo of Deb's hard work!


With just a bit of tequila elbow grease Deb's desk went from this:



To this:




The only "out of pocket" expense were the shelves--baskets and bins were sitting around her house.  Deb did mention that she eventually would like co-ordinating containers but is going to have to save up (couldn't we all spend hundreds on leather bins and fabric drawer!).

Way to go Deb!  Thanks for sharing your success with us.  If you want to read the full story, check it out here!

1 comment:

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)