Monday, February 22, 2010

What cookin' at my house this week? 2/22-2/28

Awwww, Pax is 9 months old today!  Where does the time go?

Anyhow, DH is on a business trip Monday-Wednesday this week so the menu reflects 1 mom who'll eat anything with 1 kid who'd rather eat chicken nuggets 24/7 with one kid who'll eat anything as long as it's accompanied by warm milk.

I gotta tell ya', the menu around here is a little scarce when the human garbage disposal isn't home.  Hurry back babe; I miss you already!

Monday--White Lasagna with Caesar salad (my MIL will be watching the kids while I'm at school so I have to provide a great meal for her!)
Tuesday--Breakfast for dinner (which means fluffy omelets since I'm not wild about pancakes and waffles)
Wednesday--Matt's home!  WooHoo! Chicken Oreganato (we didn't eat this last week but there is a link to the recipe on last week's post if you are interested) with salad.
Thursday--Chili and cornbread (we got 10 inches of snow this weekend.  I'm all about comfort food!)
Friday--Balsamic Chicken thighs with wilted greens
Saturday--Taco Salad.  Click here to make excellent taco meat (but I use 1 T of spices instead of 1 tsp because we like it spicy!)
Sunday--Cranberry Chicken and wild rice with green beans.

Happy eating this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)