Friday, January 8, 2010

Spy School Task #1

Write your husband an e-mail, letter or text explaining Bond Spy School for Hot Dads and then present him with his first challenge:


Your first mission, should you choose to accept it, is to take three pictures of me today without my knowledge whatsoever.  This challenge may require covert operation, trickery and/or ninja skills
You might want to indicate how he'll show you the photos, if they are for "your eyes only", and you could give him a time frame (48 hours to complete).

(On a fun note, this actually WAS my first mission which I completed easily.  However, I did call on the help of a friend--'cuz girls stick together.  Don't be shocked if your husband thinks outside the box.)  

1 comment:

  1. My DH so sucked at this one. all he got was the back of my head with his cell phone. I even gave him a whole week to do it. And plenty of times that like going to bed before him. Sigh

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)