Saturday, January 23, 2010

Jean Shopping...Ick!

I have several pairs of jeans but only one doesn't have a hole in it somewhere (and regrettably these are junior-sized, boot cut, distressed LEIs) .  My favorite jeans, the ones I bought when Matt and I were engaged but I strive to fit into post-baby, have so many holes that I'm starting to think they are more patches than jeans.

Anyhow, I have to go jean shopping which in my mind is the equivalent of running my self-confidence through a food processor and then straining the mush to pick out seeds of self-respect that are then dumped down the sink.  And this is only when I try on the first pair of jeans!

Before I go, I watched Stacy and Clinton.  I love them!  If you are in the market for a new pair of jeans, click the link and watch this video; it might help you, too.  In the mean time, wish me luck!

http://tlc.discovery.com/videos/what-not-to-wear-how-to-find-the-perfect-pair-of-jeans.html

6 comments:

  1. Oh I know how you feel. I really need to go jean shopping but I highly dislike the whole process.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried on about 30 pairs and bought 3. I need to get one more pair but at least I finally have some jeans that don't have holes everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reagan...Thanks for stopping by my blog and following me. I really appreciate that. On another note, I hate shopping for jeans! It's the hardest piece of clothing to shop for. I hope you find a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it amazing how putting on the WRONG pair of jeans immediately deflates a woman.. but putting on the RIGHT pair of jeans makes us feel like a million bucks? I have a love/hate relationship with jeans shopping since having kids.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you ever jean shopped at Plato's Closet? I like it b/c their jeans are all in good shape and wayyy cheaper than buying the designer jeans at the store. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mandy--I totally agree. I got 3 pairs of jeans that made me feel totally HOT!

    Sarah--I got them at Plato's :)

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)