Thursday, January 7, 2010

Ideas

"Partner.  What does that mean?"


Partner means to join me on this journey called life.  You can partner with WITMIM? by joining becoming a follower through Google.

You can partner by reading and commenting.

You can partner by sharing your story.

"What's that?  You'll let me write a post for your blog?"


I love guest posts!  I want to hear about what you are thinking, what you love, what fashion trend you love (or hate).  I want to know you so if you have something to say, contact me at whereisthemeinmommy@gmail.com

Some post ideas: Fashion advice, vent about an in-law (or cold season or judgmental moms at the grocery store ... whatever), book review, encouraging spiritual word, funny story, great recipe, etc.

If you want to write with me, please remember my audience--this blog is about women, wives, and moms so your topic should resound with that group

The fine print:  I reserve the right to refuse and/or edit submissions that do not fit the feel/theme of this blog.  {Can you tell I'm NOT a lawyer?}

If you want to partner, contact reagan at whereisthemeinmommy@gmail.com



2 comments:

  1. I love your date ideas! I am always looking for great ways to keep out of the dinner and movie rut. I am looking forward to future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dinner and a movie rut can be a real drag. Keep checking back!

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)