Thursday, January 7, 2010

welcome

Welcome

If you love your kids but have every wondered, "Really, this is why I was created? Does spit-up have to be part of the uniform?" then this blog is for you!

In fact, nearly every woman I know struggles with balancing the multiple roles she plays and often times the role of Woman is swallowed up by roles of mom and wife. As a mom and wife, I identify with feelings of guilt when 100% of my time and energies are not devoted to my husband and children. This feeling, however, is dangerous! To be the mom and wife my family deserves, I need to find, explore and celebrate the fullness of the woman God created me to be!

Is your ME in Mommy lost in diaper changes, low-grade fevers, and temper tantrums? If so, visit this site regularly for parenting bloopers, romantic ideas, great books to read, family night ideas, recipes and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)