Thursday, January 21, 2010

BlogFrog Reader Community

Women, Wives, Moms--

The purpose of my blog is to share ideas, advice, humorous stories, and life experiences with other women.  To help fulfill this mission, I've added BlogFrog.  Please join me in an online fellowship of moms.  To join, find the purple link on the left side of my blog.  It takes just a minute to sign in but once you are a member, you can post questions, stories, advice, ideas, etc.

Please take the time to do this so we can make Where is the ME in Mommy? an mutually beneficial site.

Thank you for sharing life with me,
Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)