About this Blog
For some reason several women asked me to start a blog sharing parenting tips and stories, reading lists, date ideas, and recipes.
While this blog will contain all of that and more, eventually, I hope that it will do more than help us be better wives and moms--I hope that through sharing and camaraderie building, this blog will allow us to encourage one another to celebrate who we are as women!
Below are some topics and subtopics I hope to cover in this blog.
- 1-2 times a month look for my outfits, fashion tips, fashion blunders, etc.
- are geared to help you date your husband. Get out of the dinner and a movie rut and enjoy adventurous, inexpensive, and romantic time with your lover! Look specifically at Spy School! Look for a new date idea every other week!
- simple ideas and suggestions to help you have engaging and intentional play time with your children. Most ideas that take relatively little planning and few resources. Look for 2-3 new Days of Play posts a week!
- a compilation of recipes--not just dinner--that I've tried and loved. Since I love to OAMC, many of the recipes are geared toward freezing.
- Congratulations! Look here for items you might buy for baby, books I found helpful, and advice from someone who very often learns things the hard way. Make sure to look at how to make your own baby wearing devices!
- funny stories, encouraging letters, tips to get through the day.
- creative ideas to make your marriage adventurous, enjoyable, and sexy.
- Don't forget that under that mom and wife there is a woman. Use these ideas to rediscover the you before you were two (or three or in my case, four).
- Tuesday--Days of Play
- Wednesday What I'm Thinking About
- Thursday Things I Love
If you'd like to contact me, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
This blog is equipped with a stat counter that acknowledges IP addresses, ISP, and city/state/country locations. It is possible for me to match your name with your IP address if you leave comments that aren't anonymous. If you are uncomfortable with being "seen" I want to encourage you to leave comments anonymously. (Side note: How scary is it that someone like me can figure this out?!?! Imagine what hackers can do!) Just know that when you are on this site, you are being watched (and if you don't know this already, other sites are watching you too!).
Unless given permission, I will not disclose information gathered from e-mails. Comments are fair game.
No Drama Zone:
For the sake of ease, comment moderation is turned "off." However, I reserve the right to delete any comments that are disrespectful, snarky, spiteful, divisive, spam, or totally offensive. Though such comments may be "anonymous" I will use IP tracker to block the IP of any repeat offenders.
Please disagree without being disagreeable.
My name is Reagan and I love my husband and two children. We are a Christ-centered family who seeks to share the love of Jesus with everyone we encounter.
I am a true Wyomingite, right down to my casual disregard of wind and snow and my unconditional love for the Wyoming Cowboys (Wyoming folks live and die for their Pokes!).
As a wife, I seek to serve my husband by managing our home in a fiscally responsible manner. I strive to create a peaceful environment for him to retreat to and desire to be an intriguing lover.
As a mother, my heart's desire is to lead my children to a personal and public love of Christ. My children are my life's greatest accomplishments and they bring me unending joy.
As a woman, I felt like many passions were stifled as I became a wife and mother and I am seeking out ways to balance my roles. I am a mom, but I am more than a mom.
I love books and making up words. I love the outdoors and have an unhealthy fascination with sharks. I love other moms and seek to empower and encourage them. I love food (and luckily I love to cook)! I love spending intentional quality time with my family. I love social justice.
I praise God that I was fearfully and wonderfully made to be who I am and I pray that He would give me the courage and freedom to be me in a way that glorifies His name.